This API allows you to interact directly with the TransactionLink widget inside the browser context.
Here are some things you can achieve with our JS API:
- Decide what's currently displayed in the TransactionLink widget;
- Trigger frontend flows of the Apps installed in your workspace (e.g. start the process of downloading bank account data);
- Respond to App events in real-time;
- Show and hide the widget;
- Get most of the data downloaded by the Apps.
You can use this API to interact with TransactionLink from your backend. Here are a few things you can achieve with our Rest API:
- Fetch the data already downloaded by TransactionLink;
- Trigger backend flows of the Apps installed on your workspace (i.e. start the process of generating labels for your user's transactions).
In a nutshell, our RestAPI allows you to fetch and process data already present in TransactionLink.
Updated 4 months ago